Frequently Asked Questions
- What about Packet Pick-up? Will be located at Anytime Fitness, 248 Park Street, Azle, Texas
- When is Packet Pick-up? Friday, November 17th - 12 noon - 6:00 pm
- May I register at Packet Pick-up or on race day? Yes, both will be available.
- Will you allow someone else to pick up my packet for me? Yes. We are nice that way.
- What is the minimum age for the half marathon? Participants under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the course.
- How long will the course be open? We will leave the timing stand up until the last finisher crosses the line or 3-1/2 hours have passed.
- What happens if it rains on race day? You will get wet.
- Why does my GPS read slightly higher or lower distance than the course indicates? This is typical. The following link should help explain any discrepancy. http://www.raceresources.net/usatf-certification.html